Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Well, I've spent about four hours of my day today trying to change the layout of my blog.  Needless to say, I'm FRUSTRATED!  For whatever reason, I can't seem to figure out how to download a new template.  When I download something and try to open it so I can paste into my blog, it opens in some weird format and then it won't save.  I found one template that I love but is it working??? NOPE!

I'm working hard on my blog because I have high hopes. Those high hopes are that people whom I do not know will eventually make their way through the world wide web and over to my blog.  I'm hoping to inspire, make people laugh, comfort and just be an escape for some people....  Just like other peoples' blogs have been for me.  The blogging world is actually pretty amazing!  I've found several military wives that blog and theirs are always interesting.  You can see some of the blogs I'm following on my page.  

OK, enough about that and on to other things.  Well, apparently, the geniuses at BP were wrong once again when NOAA announced today that there are, in fact, oil plumes below the surface in the Gulf.  Last I heard, BP had made no statement to address the findings.  Day 50 is today... I wonder how many more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment