Friday, June 25, 2010

A little inspiration for you.... from me.


This great quote was on my college graduation invitations :)

This is so true for me right now.  Being in the northeast, where people just don't smile, makes me realized that it is OK to smile, even at those people with stone faces.  :)  <---- had to throw in the smiley!

This is for Alison & Laura.  They are what friendship is all about.. what it has always been about.  They are my rocks.  

Don't conform... be your own person.  You'll pay the price, believe me, but you'll be MUCH happier in the end.

Surround yourself with those who inspire you and make you a better person.

So amazingly true... and again, to Laura & Alison.

This is to my wonderful husband... with whom I have a "mature love". 

When I start to feel myself backing out on plans to do something out of my comfort zone, I ask myself "Why not?".  Why not break the monotony... this is your one chance at life!

Life is amazing.  The things you hear when you just listen or the things you see when you get quite and look around.... the world can surprise you.

Here's hoping ;-)

This is a quote from an author I studied in college.  I love this so much.  It's so vivid.



1 comment:

  1. I love the quotes!! I especially love the friendship quotes! I love you buddy and I miss you a lot. Things aren't the same without you!

    ReplyDelete