Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Today might just be one of the best days of my life. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit dramatic but we finally have cable!!!! This has been a long awaited day of infamy. haha Yet, come to find out... day-time t.v. isn't too fabulous. :)
Anyway, enough about that and on to other important matters. I come home in 14 days!!!! yay!!! Two weeks from today I'll be taking the train to the airport (God help me with that) and heading to the SUNSHINE State! Yahoooo!! Can you tell I'm in a pretty weird mood today? And, one other thing that makes the timing of my trip down south even that much better is the fact that I'll be home for the Hangout Music Festival in Gulf Shores. It's an outdoor music fest with some of my favorite bands/artists ever! John Legend, Ben Harper, Black Crowes, Flaming Lips, etc, etc, etc. So, now starts the begging for a ticket from my husband. They're $159 for three day passes and $86.42 for a one-day. Yes, it's expensive but HOLY CRAP this would be amazing and would be one the best things I've ever been to. Furthermore, if any of you would like to throw a $20 bill my way for the ticket fund, by all means, feel free. (i'm totally kidding- kind of)

Ok, well, I have to go wash my car and other things around the house. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment