Friday, April 9, 2010

Today, like many days, I woke up with some wicked allergies. I'm so sick of taking Benadryl but that's the only thing that works! Oh well... I'm hoping this only lasts through Spring. < Well, we have a pretty eventful weekend coming up that I'm pretty excited about! Tonight, I'm going to get drinks with a new friend. I was introduced to her via Facebook by a friend of mine from Pensacola who went to FSU with her. Her name is Loren and she's from Spanish Fort! So, we grew up like 40 miles from each other and now we're less than 15 miles from each other. I talked to her on the phone yesterday and she seems really nice. She has a pretty harsh southern accent which was so nice to hear! So, she and I are going to get drinks tonight in a little town called Ambler. I'll let y'all know how that goes! Tomorrow, Christian and I are venturing down to the city to check out all it's Brotherly Love. I'm excited! We're taking the train into the city from a station that is about a mile from us. I have to learn how to ride this thing because that's most likely what I'll take to get to the airport when I leave in May. I'm a little scared of it. The only train/subway I've ever ridden is the one in Germany. But anyway... we're getting Philly cheese steaks for lunch and going to see the statue of Rocky and run up the stairs there like he did and check out some other tourist attractions and cool places. I'll take lots of pictures and post those!


Then, Sunday, we're going boating in the Chesapeake Bay (Baltimore, MD) with Christian's real father. We're going to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore for lunch so that should be fun. Hopefully not too awkward... it's hit or miss. haha

So, like I said, a pretty eventful weekend coming up. Next week, Christian leaves for his first det. He's going to Hawaii Wednesday through Saturday. I'm not excited about it but I'll make the best of the time to myself. I might go down to Virginia Beach and see Christina. Depends on if I feel like driving that much. We shall see...

Until then, love all of you and I'll post again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment