Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So, I made it home and it's been veeerrryyy nice! I've missed the beach so much so I've gone just about every other day. I'll go back north looking like I'm actually from Florida now! I'm starting to get ready to go back home. I miss having all of my stuff around me and I can't WAIT to see my husband! I miss him so much!

This trip home has been fun and relaxing and interesting. I say interesting because it's not quite what I expected. I'm amazed at how much has changed in the month and a half I've been gone. I've changed, friends change, communication changes, Pensacola has changed....etc. I'm not sure what I expected to experience when I came back but it didn't meet my expectations. It's a bit enlightening and I feel like I'm now really ready to live my life with my little family and new friends to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment