Thursday, September 8, 2011

Frogs and Snails & Puppy Dog Tails!

We're having a baby BOY!!!!!!!!!!  Man, oh, man- I did NOT expect that!  I would have bet someone $100 that we were having a girl.  I guess a woman's intuition isn't right all the time, after all.  Oh, but we are SO excited!  I can't wait to experience the relationship between mom and little boy.  All my friends say it's so special!  And, I'm so excited for Christian.  He wants a boy first so bad!

It wasn't super easy to get a glimpse of little man at first.  He was balled up (napping, I suppose), when we first tried to get a shot of him.  So, I had to drink some juice, jump around a little and tap on my tummy to get him to wake up and move to a better position.  So, we finally got a good view and when the ultrasound tech asked us if we could tell what we were looking at, Christian said "I know it's gotta be ovaries"  haha.  But, the ultrasound tech then started pointing out a leg and then I yelled "and there's a penis!!!!"  hahahaha.  And, yes, there it was, for the world to see!  haha  Christian and I grabbed hands and held tight b/c we were both so excited!

We went to a great facility called Fetal Vision Imaging over in Langhorne, PA and the owner did our ultrasound.  It was actually a guy who decided to open this business after years as a financial advisor in corporate America.  He was super nice.  He gave us a couple of 3D images too so we could see what our baby boy's body looks like.  He had his hands in front of this face so we didn't see his face this time.  We also got a DVD of the whole ultrasound!  I've already watched it and we got home less than an hour ago.  haha

Well, I'm going to keep this post short but I just wanted to explain a little about what we got to experience today!  So, soon, we'll be welcoming Maximus (middle name still to be determined) into the world!

xoxo,

Chrissi

No comments:

Post a Comment