Friday, March 27, 2015

I'm back... here goes nothin' (or everything)

So, it's been over a year since I've posted on my blog site.  Wow.  I logged in about a month ago with all intentions to start writing again.  I got intimidated, the kids woke up, I needed a snack or something else pulled me away from actually writing.  But, tonight the kids are in bed, my tummy is full and I have a glass of courage called wine sitting next to me.

Today, I bought my first domain name (www.chrissijenkins.com), created my first website and started writing again.  I need it.  So badly.  I need an outlet.  I read articles all the time and think "YES!  I feel this way!  I could have written this!"  So, no more of that.  If I feel a certain way, I will write about it.  I will be the one who people relate to.  Maybe I'll be just another "mommy blogger" but it makes me feel good and it's my thing.  It's my zone.... my me time.

So, I'm back and I'm prepared to be as open as I ever have been because that's what we all deserve.  We all need the comfort of being honest with ourselves and others about our feelings.  Life is not all lollipops and unicorns.  And sometimes it's all that and even more!  So, I'd love for you to read along as I keep "Experiencing LIFE, One Day at a Time".

No comments:

Post a Comment